1. I set up an initial phone call with the prospect to discuss their recruiting experience.
2. After the initial call, I will send a link for the prospect to complete our player profile. I will also send the pricing plan based on the current year of the prospect. (Remember we do free consultation for all 9th grade prospects till July 1 after their 9th grade year)
3. I will set up a call with the prospect, parent & or guardian to discuss to answer any questions and how things will work from registration to you making a commitment.
4. After registration and payment is made, you will received a confirmation letter detailing the items needs to start the process (i.e.unofficial transcripts & letter of recommendations)
5. I will send out a zoom link no more than 5 to 7 days after the registration process is complete to review the prospects eval, how to make twitter work for you & what you should be doing on your end throughout the process.
6. During that 5 to 7 day window the following process has started
a. I will do a formal evaluation of your film and fill in my comments on your eval form.
b. I will reach out to schools you have requested along with the ones I think you can play at.
c. I will send your film out to some college coaches for their review as well.
7). Once the zoom is completed I have started the process and we are off and running.
I have an extensive network of college coaches having been a college head football coach for 10 years (28 years overall). Therefore I know the recruiting process and keep myself up to date with all the rules and amendments. Communication is key to our success moving forward so I look for transparency between the prospect and I.
8. Lastly for me it does not end when you commit. I will continue to follow you and promote you throughout your college career. I'm for free consulting, mentoring or just a letter of recommendation. There are no additional fees after the contract has ended.